Saturday, January 8, 2011

Off the hook: another rainbow scarf

I've gotten many compliments on the colorful crocheted scarf. Just finished another one last week and gave it to my friend in Carrboro today while she treated me to lunch as a thank-you for the scarf. She was wearing it when we stopped in at a Chapel Hill yarn store where she received compliments on it. Everyone loves the colors and can't help commenting on it. I was wearing mine last week in a yarn store in New Bern, NC, and people in the shop thought it was Noro yarn. I think Bernat has a big hit with this yarn (Mosaic) and esp. this colorway (Psychedelic). I'll be making a 3rd scarf with same yarn and same pattern for my daughter. But not until I get the beret and scarf off the hooks that I'm crocheting for her this week.

No comments: